The LoneRanger worker component
The LoneRanger 'worker' component of our system is used on the mobile phone for complete communications...
Lone Worker System:
Lone Worker Safety and Employee Management Systems
Our new Lone Worker and Employee Management systems which we call the LoneRanger System is available DIRECT from us - check the LoneRanger System out. You will be glad you did... see exactly why this system is one of the best in the world today...
Mobile Phones for Business
We can supply and support ALL business phones including Blackberry, Android, Symbian, Microsoft Windows and most other business mobile phones. Linked with our LoneRanger lone worker solutions these systems prove unbeatable. Check HERE for more information...
Lone Worker Radios:
New Lone Worker Two Way Radios
New Lone Worker Two Way Radios with 'man down' facility - Click HERE. Because we supply some of the biggest companies in the UK you can be sure that our pricing and support is second to none....
These are new to the UK so please do contact us for further information - we can trial equipment if necessary.
LoneRanger Worker Component
The LoneRanger HT Tracker Device
The HT Tracker Device of the LoneRanger system is a hardware unit developed specifically for tracking and SOS Emergency calls and help.
You only need this unit, an online mobile phone sim and a Micro SD card (up to 4GB) for logging as this part of the system.
Heres an example of the HT Tracking Unit
Notice the dedicated SOS button and phone button. The SOS Emergency and Phone button require a button to be pressed longer than just momentarily to avoid accidental calls. Notice also the volume buttons on the right hand side of the HT Tracker device.
On this view there is a port for initial setup of the HT Tracker device and an on or off button when not in use.
The back of the HT Racking device is clean and can't be removed without the correct tools to do that - but even if the back IS removed by the user to 'reset' the device, it would be logged to the stored log. You can also set up the system to report such an event.
We can supply a leather case for protection of this device, but also be aware that the HT Tracker is IP65 compliant which means that the unit can withstand water and dust.
Here are some of the features and benefits of the HT Waterproof Personal
Tracker suitable for Personal Tracking and protection, Asset Tracking, Pet
Tracking and Vehicle Tracking.
MT SOS Tracker Features:
- SiRF IV GPS and Quad Band GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900Mhz
- Small in Size (77x47x20mm) and Light in Weight (65g)
- Waterproof IP65
- Low Power Consumption and Long Standby Time (16 hours working, 60 hours in Power Saving Mode)
- GPS and GSM Base Station of Bi-module Positioning
- Track by SMS / GPRS (Our Protocol)
- Inbuilt Motion Sensor
- Inbuilt Battery
- Track on Demand
- Track by Time Interval
- Track by Distance Interval
- Two-way Audio
- Data Logger
- SOS Alarm
- Geo-fence Alarm
- GPS Fake Zone Alarm
- Low Battery Alarm
- Speeding alarm
- Mileage Report
- Listen-in (Voice Monitoring)
- Mini USB charging interface DC 4.2v to 5.5v @ 400ma
- 65Ma standby current consumption
- Operating Temperature -20º C to 55º C
- Humidity 5% to 95%
- Operational time 60 hours in power saving mode & 16 hours in normal mode
- LED 2xLED lights to show power, GPS, GSM and other status
- 5 Buttons for making phone call and sending SMS
- Microphone/Speaker Internal microphone and speaker
- Memory 8Mb (plus 4GB on optional micro SD for logging on the unit)
- Sensor Accellerometer
- GSM Frequency GSM850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- Channel 48 channels all-in-view tracking
- GPS Chip Latest GPS SirF IV chipset
- GPS sensitivity -159Db
- Positioning Accuracy 10 Metres, 2D RMS
- USB Cable
- Travel Adaptor (charger)
- Mini Screwdriver
- CD (Manuals and other data)
MT SOS Tracker Dimension: 77 x 47 x 20mm
MT SOS Tracker Net Weight: 65g
Optional Accessories include a Leather protective case.
A UK mobile phone sim is required with voice and data enabled for the operation of the HT SOS Tracking device. We can supply all equipment necessary and setup this device for your operation directly.
The unit comes witha one year warranty, which can be extended for a nominal cost.
Please do check out other pages on this site for more information or of course call us on 01782 537000 or fill out our contact form and we will get back to you presently.